Love your flowers? Great! Now here’s how to care for those beauties.
- Trim the stems and put them into a vase with cool water as quick as possible. If they arrive in a vase, check the water level incase a little water was lost during delivery.
- Cut off any leaves you don’t want, and make sure you keep leaves out of the water- leaves left in water decompose (Yuck) and shorten your flowers lifespan (Lame).
- Change water and trim the stems every couple of days. Many flowers get thirsty!
- Mist those babies- oh yes, misting keeps your flowers oh so happy! Also, remove any that have sadly perished, this keeps your bouquet looking fresher longer.
- Keep your flowers cool; avoid placing them near ovens, fireplaces, radiators or in direct sunlight.